Star Alliance Partners Air Canada, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, and United are currently running a fare sale to Spain. This sale includes R/T flights to Madrid and Barcelona Spain from either New York City or Boston starting in the Low $200s. Travel Dates are April-May or September-October.
- Departure Locations: Boston (BOS); New York (LGA/JFK); Newark, NJ (EWR)
- Destinations: Madrid, Spain (MAD); Barcelona, Spain (BCN)
- Airline: American Airlines, British Airways
- Travel Class: Basic Economy (B)
- Travel Dates: February – March 2019
- Minimum Trip Duration: 7 Days
- Stops: Non-Stop
- Restrictions: No advance seat selection; No checked bag
How to Book
- Availability for this deal can be found through Google Flights. To book go to google.com/flights and fill in the applicable departure and arrival location. Once filled in click on the departure date and Google Flights will automatically fill with prices based on the length of trip selected on the bottom left of the dates window.
- Select your desired length of trip and pick your and pick your departure and return dates. Once your dates are selected, you will be able to pick your flights. Google will then show you where to book the best prices.
- Go to skyscanner.com or momondo.com and enter your desired dates. This should drop the price significantly to the sale price.
- Book through the Cheapest OTA and book your amazing deal!
Until next time, Happy Travels!