This is an ERROR FARE and will not last very long. Fiji Airways is offering roundtrip flights from the US to Fiji for the lowest price we have ever seen with flights from Los Angeles and San Francisco starting at $396 R/T. Travel dates include April-June. New cities seem to be popping up by the minute so if you are not listed here check on google flights anyways!
- Austin – $622
- Boston – $657
- Chicago – $622
- Dallas – $590
- Las Vegas – $501
- Los Angeles – $396
- New York City – $641
- Newark – $667
- Philadelphia – $641
- Portland – $520
- San Deigo – $501
- San Francisco – $396
- Salt Lake City – $571
- Seattle – $538
- Washington DC – $684
- Destination: Nadi, Fiji (NAN)
- Airline: Fiji Airways (or if connecting Alaska to Fiji Airways)
- Travel Class: Economy (Bula Specials)
- Travel Dates: April-June
About Error Fares
Error fares are the result of a mistake. Sometimes these are human errors and others may be technical. Whether it is because someone forgot to put a zero at the end of a price or because the computer forgot to put a fuel surcharge into the flight, an error far can result in an insanely good price. When an error fare occurs, it is important to keep in mind the following basic rules:
- Book first ask questions later
Error fares result in some amazing deals. The second the airline or the online travel agent catches on to the error they will immediately fix them. Error fares can last as little as a few minutes. Book first, ask questions later.
- Don’t make any non-refundable reservations
Airlines have the right to cancel these flights at any times, and often they do. While the airlines are obligated to reimburse you for any non-refundable expenses incurred based on the ticket, this can be a lengthy process. It is best to hold off as long as possible before making any additional bookings.
- Don’t Call the Airline or Online Travel Agency
It is best to try to solve any issues with your booking on your own. If you contact the airline it will alert them to your booking. At that point is very likely they will end up cancelling your booking.
How to Book
- Availability for this deal can be found through Google Flights. To book go to google.com/flights and fill in the applicable departure and arrival location. Once filled, in click on the departure date. Google Flights will automatically fill with prices based on the length of trip selected on the bottom left of the dates window.
- Select your desired length of trip and pick your departure and return dates. Once your dates are selected, you will be able to flights. Google will then show you where to book the best price.
- Finally, book your selected flights.