Delta, American, Jet Blue, and United are all currently running fare sales on flights to San Jose Costa Rica starting at $227 round trip in Basic Economy. The $227 departure is from Orlando, but there are great fares available from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, New York, Boston, Baltimore, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angles and Atlanta. Travel dates include February-May and September through November.
- Departure Location: Atlanta, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Philadelphia
- Destination: San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
- Airline: American, Jet Blue, United
- Travel Class: Basic Economy
- Travel Dates: February – May; September-November
- Restrictions: No advance seat selection; No checked bag
Things to Do in Costa Rica
- National Theatre of Costa Rica
- Pre-Columbian Gold Museum
- Arenal Volcano
- Nicoya Peninsula
- Central Market
How to Book
- Availability for this deal can be found through Google Flights. To book go to google.com/flights and fill in the applicable departure and arrival location. Once filled in click on the departure date and Google Flights will automatically fill with prices based on the length of trip selected on the bottom left of the dates window.
- Select your desired length of trip and pick your and pick your departure and return dates. Once your dates are selected, you will be able to pick your flights. Google will then show you where to book the best prices.
- Finally, book through your selected flights. In the example case it has to be booked as two one ways.
Until next time, Happy Travels!