The Deal to Costa Rica
Fly round trip from Buffalo, Chicago, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Oakland, Orlando, Pittsburg, Richmond, San Francisco, and Washington DC to San Jose Costa Rica starting at $195 R/T. Travel dates include February through June and September through November.
- Departure Locations:
- Buffalo ($365);
- Chicago ($341);
- Lauderdale ($195);
- Jacksonville ($329);
- Las Vegas ($335);
- Miami ($280);
- New Orleans ($305);
- New York City – JFK/EWR ($340);
- Oakland ($308);
- Orlando ($233);
- Pittsburgh ($351);
- Richmond ($346);
- San Francisco ($303);
- Washington DC ($337)
- Destination: San Jose, Costa Rica
- Airline: American, Avianca, Copa, Delta, Jetblue, Southwest, United
- Travel Class: Economy
- Travel Dates: Feb-June; September-December
How to Book (LAX/SFO)
How to Book
- Availability for this deal can be found through Google Flights. To book go to google.com/flights and fill in the applicable departure and arrival location. Once filled in click on the departure date and Google Flights will automatically fill with prices based on the length of trip selected on the bottom left of the dates window.
- Select your desired length of trip and pick your and pick your departure and return dates. Once your dates are selected, you will be able to pick your flights. Google will then show you where to book the best prices.
- Put your desired dates into Skyscanner.com to ensure you are getting the cheapest rates.
NOTE: If your rate doesn’t show up it may be a Southwest Flight. Southwest flights can only be booked through Southwest.com